February 27, 2008

Nutritious Creations, Carrot Cake Cookie


This Nutritious Creation isn’t quite what I would call carrot cake. It was spicy, more like a spice cake than a carrot cake, with small pieces of walnut. The one I had was overly sweet, and addictive because of it. I had planned to eat half of the cookie, which is considered one serving, but I ended up eating the whole things when it crumbled to pieces. I ate the whole cookie, drank a whole glass of water, and ended up not being satisfied.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WATCH OUT! Nutritious Creations LIES about the amount of calories in their cookies. They are usually double what they say they are.

Anonymous said...

WATCH OUT! Nutritious Creations LIES about the amount of calories in their cookies. They are usually double what they say they are.

Vittoria said...

What I noticed is that 1) the nutrition is for 1/2 the cookie and 2) they're not nutritious at all. They offered me the opportunity to review their other products, but frankly, I didn't want to eat them.