August 14, 2008

A Busy Week and Sea Bass Papillote

Sea Bass Papillote

It's been a bit of a busy week so far. The Trainer's brothers forget that just because their schedule has changed, mine has not, and my morning routine's been all thrown off. Beside the fact that I'm having to get up earlier to begin with.

I've been so tired lately. Yesterday there was an emergency visit to the Vet, sans Toni, since he's still losing weight and not eating much. I had to stop by after work and get special food to feed him. Today he's coming to work with me so I can monitor him.

The Trainer is taking an online movement assessment course so that he can move up to the next level of trainer at his gym. He wanted my help and support while taking his test last night, but I conked out somewhere around question 8. I vaguely remember something about him passing, but that could have been a dream. (I hope not)

It's a good thing I prepared my Sea Bass Papillote on Monday, as I've been too tired to cook since.

Yesterday also marked my 1 year anniversary at my job. Outside of college this is the longest I've held a "real" job. Here's hoping this weeks check is larger than last weeks. (I believe I'm going to get reimbursed for the sick days I haven't used)


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Vittoria,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It sounds like you're having a tough week. Hang in there; it's almost Saturday!

Congrats on your anniversary. I just passed up the two year mark at my job. Like you, it's the longest I've worked full time after college. (It's hard to believe it's been three years since I graduated!)

I'm putting up a recipe for a tasty taco bean dip. Stop by and check it out!